Thursday 8 May 2008

TATTOOING

Tattooing is a personal choice made by thousands of people world wild. I found the lecture interesting as i had never realy thought about tattooing as a tribal or religious experience. I just thought of it as something people to choose to do really for aesthitic reasons or as part of groups such as the navy. I suppose alot of people regard it as a rebilious tenneage thing to do as most 'young' people have one. I hate it when people say "oh my god what have they done to their body2 when they see people that are covered in tattoos. At the end of the day it is their body and they have chosen to decorate it in a way they feel is justifiable to themselves. Its just like women wearing makeup! I had one done when i turned 18 and my reasons for having one was just because i could. I chose a pattern i thought looked nice and a place on my body where i wished for it to be perminatley put and have never really regreted it and most of the time forget its even there. I upset nobody when i had it done nor did i offend anyone. Tattooing is not bad at all- its a personal opinion/ choice that individuals today make.


Good link to anything and everthing bout tattoos - --http://www.bellaonline.com/subjects/7875.asp




No comments: